SwimInstructors Needed for Guaranteed Weekly Hours:
Spring,Summer & Fall 2017 onwards
Butwe are ALWAYS HIRING!
1. Certification inNLS, WSI, and SFA required.
2.Guaranteed weekly hours.
3.The pay is $20-$25 to start depending on experience.
4.The pool water is warm (no wetsuit needed).
5.We offer private and small group lessons (max 4 kids).
6.We optimize learning by having a private learning environment where it is justyou and your student(s) in the pool area.
7.We have a great working environment where we treat you like family.
8.Our training is paid and free and will help you become more of a superstar thenyou already are.
9.You get to pick your shifts based on you availability.
10.You become a Leader in Aquatic Education because the ‘Swim Clo’ program isinnovative and ahead of the curve.
- South Surrey Swim School: King George Blvd: between 24th Ave and 156th St.
- Tsawwassen Swim School: 56th St and 16th Ave.
- Vancouver Swim School: Comox/Denman, Downtown.
- Langley Swim School: 204th St and 88th Ave.
- Cloverdale Swim School: 64th Ave, near 176th Street, Cloverdale.
For More information:
Callus at 604.341.6069 or visit our website at www.swimclo.com/jobs/
ARE YOU INTERESTED INJOINING OUR TEAM?
Completeour ‘Instructor Application Form’ on our website: http://www.swimclo.com/jobs/ If you know someone who might be interested in the job posting, pleasespread the word. We have a $200 gift card for anywhere you choose if you referus to a successful candidate.