AQUATICS PT SWIM COACH
The Glencoe Club Aquatics Department is currently seeking a part-time swim Coach for the 2012-2013 season to work within our development and performance level groups. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a challenging and fun Swim Program while maintaining the standards of the Glencoe Club’s Service Program in an environment that is safe, enjoyable, and positive.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, REQUIREMENTS:
• 1-3 years of coaching experience
• NCCP Level I qualified Theory & Technical preferred
• CPR & First Aid Certification.
• Demonstrates excellent service skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to be flexible and work irregular hours
• Passion for continuous learning
• Administration experience and knowledge working with Hytek an asset
This is a part time position of approximately 5 – 15 hours per week.
Deadline: Open until filled